No events to show
In order to become a trainer in the GREEN Solar Academy, every candidate has to go through a process of technical and didactical training. The participants improve their knowledge on solar PV installations, learn how to transfer knowledge to course participants in an interesting and effective way and learn how to use maxx-solar academy training materials.
Part 1: SuperSolarSchool (separate course)
- 5-day technical training
- Solar Power Technician and Designer Exam
- Goal: pick up basic solar PV knowledge and GREEN trainings from a participant perspective
Part 2: Training of Trainer Course (this course)
- Didactical training
- Practical lecturing exercises
- Lecturing with GREEN course materials
Part 3: Pilot Teaching (practical, date to be aranged individually)
- Teaching in a real maxx-solar course, supervised by an accredited GREEN trainer
- Preparation, delivery and evaluation of training session
- Accreditation as GREEN Solar Academy trainer
Participation in the SuperSolarSchool and the two GREEN exams.