Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Do you want to learn how to install PV systems? Do you want more practical training instead of studying books? Then this course is for you! In the two days of training we practice PV system installation. Starting with nothing but a wiring chart and material list, we plan and execute the installation together, up to commissioning and testing of the system.
If you don't have the time (or budget) for the 5-day course, the PV Mounter is a great alternative. It is also a good choice if you did our 5-day SuperSolarSchool already and found the practical to be a too fast or need more practice. Why not bring your installation team with you to practice all together? Team discounts are available!
Why is this course needed? Because the best PV system is only as good as its connections -be it cables or screws! So let's train how to get the details right and build long-lasting PV systems.
The course focuses on how to stay safe on the roof and how to install PV systems correctly. Topics are:
- Planning an installation based on wiring charts and material lists
- Preparing the site, tools and equipment
- Dos & Don'ts on site
- On-site safety
- Hands-on PV installation on different roof types
- Wiring of PV System
- Commissioning and programming of inverters (different manufacturers)
- New solar installers looking for practical experience
- Technicians and Electricians who need a crash course on solar installation
- SuperSolarSchool alumni who want to refresh the installation part
- Installation teams who need fast and efficient practical training
Anyone who is interested can join the course, a qualification as electrician is not required. But please note that this course is completely hands-on! For theoretical basics and knowledge on PV system components, design and planning, please book the SuperSolarSchool.
A participant must have a 90% attendance rate in order for GREEN Solar Academy to issue a certificate for this training.
When you click on BOOK THIS COURSE, you will need to provide all of your particulars in order to be issued with a a pro-forma invoice. Your attendance of any training or assessment can only be confirmed on full payment of the invoice. Please consult our T&Cs for more information.