Braulio graduated in Electrical Engineering (Power Engineering) with CPUT in Cape Town, in 2012. Shortly after, in 2013, he acquired professional training in solar and wind energy from the Portuguese training institute Master D, with a special focus on solar photovoltaic systems.
In South Africa, Bráulio participated in the early technical trainings on solar energy, offered by the maxx-solar academy in 2014. More recently, he started to develop in the field of energy management and efficiency.
In addition to the technical training in the fields above-mentioned, He has 8 years of professional experience in the South African energy market, mainly in the design and installation of residential, commercial, and industrial grid-tied systems. During that time, he has also been directly involved in Angolan, where he co-founded and is the manager of an energy consulting company, Gomes Rocha Engenharia.
- 2014 Renewable Energy Diploma – Solar and Wind Energy. Master D, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2014 Solar Power Designer and Technician - Maxx Solar South Africa, Cape Town, South Africa.
- 2012 Electrical Engineering B. Tech – Power Engineering at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), Cape Town, South Africa.
- 2021 Energy Efficiency and Sustainability – University of Cape Town (UCT) / Getsmart (South Africa)
- 2021 Energy Efficiency Management – Terra Firma Solutions (South Africa)
- 2016 Energy Management System (EnMS) – National Cleaner Production Centre of South Africa (NCPC)
- PV Basics
- PV system design
- Energy Assessment
- Energy Efficiency